Frequently Asked Question
Every principal entity needs to register header with access providers as per the procedure below:
- Login to the BSNL DLT Platform using Telemarketer/Principal Entity login credentials
- Select SMS Headers and then select "Add Header" in the header page
- Fill the requisite details such as content category, sender ID / header and provide details of the sender
- Submit the request for approval and make payment through available payment modes
- The header registrar will validate and verify details provided by the telemarketer/Principal Entity within 60 minutes
- On successful registration, the registrar will approve and register the requested sender ID in the DLT Platform
- The Registrar Team will also communicate unsuccessful registration or any discrepancy i.e. missing document or incorrect details with the applicant via the registered e-mail and mobile number within 72 hours of registration.
Special characters such as @, $, %, &, etc. and blank space (“ ”) are not allowed.